Specials & Promotions
Specials and Promotions:
The Candy Cane Inn accepts Disney Annual Pass Holder, AAA, AARP, and Active Duty Military discounts.
AAA/AARP/Active Duty Military Discounts:
- AAA/AARP cards must be valid and presented at the time of check-in.
- Military discounts apply to active duty US military personnel and must be present for discount to apply.
- Discounts apply to maximum of (2) reservations per card/account.
- AAA, AARP, and Active Duty Military discounted rates are subject to availability at time of booking.
When booking your reservations online, please enter "DIS" (discount) in the promo code box above to obtain the discount.
Disney Annual Passholder Discount:
UPDATED - 3/13/12: Disney Annual Passholders can now take advantage of a $10 discount off per night of their stay at the Candy Cane Inn. This discount cannot be combined with AAA/AARP/Active Duty Military discounts. This discount will be honored with our Candy Cane Inn Reward Certificate when the Disney Annual Pass discount is available. Please book your reservations online and present your Disneyland Annual Pass at check-in or contact our Reservations Department at 714-774-5284.
- A valid Disney Annual Pass must be presented at the time of check-in.
- Guests must contact the hotel directly for the $10 discount for Disney Annual Pass Holders to apply.
- Disney Annual Pass discounted rates are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Discount cannot be combined with our Manager's Special, AAA, AARP, or Active Duty Military discounted rates.
- This discount is only applicable to one room per valid Disney Annual Pass.
Candy Cane Inn Reward Certificate:
Guests staying at the Candy Cane Inn you will receive a Candy Cane Inn Reward Certificate at checkout. This certificate is valid for $10 off per night on your next visit.
- Certificates are awarded to the lead guest on the reservation and are non-transferable.
- One Reward Certificate awarded per room and cannot be combined with other Reward Certificates.
- Not valid for groups or conventions.
- Certificates have no cash value and expire 1 year from date issued.