The Best Anaheim Boutique Hotel
Save money during your trip to Anaheim, CA when you stay at our Hotel. Candy Cane Inn welcomes your family by providing clean and comfortable rooms at great prices that other discount hotels in Anaheim just can't beat. Come stay with us in Anaheim, California and let our hospitality turn you into one of our loyal repeat guests.
Room Rates & Hotel Policies
Room Rates (subject to season and availability)
- Standard Room Rates Range from $119.00 to $189.00
- Deluxe Room Rates Range from $129.00 to $199.00
- Premium Room Rates Range from $159.00 to $229.00
- Payment Policy:
- Credit Cards:
- The Candy Cane Inn accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Checks are accepted for reservations payment any time prior to 10 days before arrival. Inside of 10 days prior to arrival, a valid credit card will be required.
- Those who would like to pay for their reservations in cash may do so at time of check-out. A credit card will be required at the time of check-in for the room/tax charges and for incidentals.
- Credit Cards:
- Check-In/Checkout Times/Special Requests:
- Check-In Time: 3:00pm. Checkout Time: 11:00am – Special requests and requests for early check-in or late checkout will be subject to availability.
- Maximum Occupancy for Guest Rooms:
- The Fire Code of the City of Anaheim permits a maximum of (4) guests in our Standard Rooms and (5) in our Deluxe and Premium Rooms. Any person(s) occupying a room, regardless of age, will count towards the maximum occupancy of the room. Failure to comply will result in eviction from the hotel.
- Minimum Age Requirement:
- The Registered Guest checking in must be 18 years old or older. Guests under the age of 18 will not be permitted to check-in without a parent or guardian over the age of 21 registered and staying in the room.
- Discount Policy:
- By typing "DIS" in the promo code section you must present a valid AAA/AARP card or a Disneyland Annual Pass at the time of check-in to obtain the discounted rate(s). Failure to present proper documentation will make the discount void.
- Military discounts apply to active duty US military personnel and he/she must be present for discount to apply.
- Discounts apply to maximum of (2) reservations per card/account.
- Annual Passholder/AAA/AARP/Active Duty US Military rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Cancelation Policy:
- Reservations must be canceled 48 hours prior to 3pm day of arrival. Cancelations inside of this time frame will be charged one night room and tax.
- All canceled reservations will be issued a cancelation number. Cancelation numbers are required in the event of a dispute.
- Credit Card/Debit Card Guaranteed Reservations:
- All reservations guaranteed with a credit card/debit card are subject to a charge of one night room and tax, inside of 48 hours prior to arrival. Reservations Cheld by credit cards/debit cards that the hotel is unable to charge will be subject to cancelation.
- Credit Card/Debit Card Authorizations/Charges:
- Authorization/charge releases for debit cards can take 3 – 5 business days. The Candy Cane Inn will not be responsible for overdraft fees or other fees associated with the use of a debit card.
- City Tax/ATID Fee:
- A 15% Anaheim City Occupancy Tax and a 2% Anaheim Tourism Improvement District fee will be added to all room rates and rollaway bed charges.
- Smoking Policy:
- The Candy Cane Inn is a smoke-free hotel. Failure to comply will result in a $250.00, plus 15% Anaheim City Occupancy Tax and 2% Anaheim Tourism Improvement District fee, cleaning charge ***Smoking is ONLY permitted in our 2 designated smoking areas. Please contact the Front Desk for these locations.***
- Pet Policy:
- The Candy Cane Inn is a pet-free hotel. Failure to comply will result in a $125.00, plus 15% Anaheim City Occupancy Tax and 2% Anaheim Tourism Improvement District fee, cleaning charge. (Service animals excluded)
- Parking/Oversized Vehicles:
- Parking is limited to one space per occupied room and a parking permit is required.
- Oversized vehicles and trailers are not permitted. Guest vehicles over 20-feet long-including trailers, RVs, moving trucks, buses, etc. cannot be accommodated on property. All vehicles must fit in one space.
- Standard rooms are approximately 264 square-feet and can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests utilizing existing bedding.
- Deluxe rooms are approximately 308 square feet and Premium rooms are even larger at 360 square feet and both have two queen beds. These rooms can accommodate a maximum of 5 guests subject to applicable charges.
- Green Policy:
- In an effort to do our part in conserving water and energy we are updating our linens policy. Our new policy is to change bed linens every third day of your stay and upon checkout. However, we will gladly change them as often as you request. Simply call the Front Desk.
- All rooms feature two queen sized beds. Rollaway beds are available at an additional charge, plus taxes and tourism fees. Rollaway beds are subject to availability.
- Accessible rooms are available upon request and feature two queen beds or one king bed.
- E-Mail confirmations are sent automatically after each new reservation, change to a reservation, or the cancelation of a reservation.
- Be sure to review your confirmation e-mail to ensure all the reservation details are correct. Please keep a copy of your confirmation e-mail for your records.
- If you did not receive your confirmation e-mail or have questions regarding your reservation, please contact our Reservations Department at 800-345-7057 or via e-mail email@example.com for assistance.